I make this dip quiet often. It makes a large batch and is great for gatherings and summertime. Its very delicious, light, and fresh. The best part about this dip is the lime and cilantro, you can add as little as or much as possible. Also, this dip can be used on different things such as tacos or sweet potatoes.
E N J O Y
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can black beans
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- Handful cilantro, chopped (add more or less based on your preference)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 large lime
- Put everything in a bowl and mix.
- Let set for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips
- If you want to add some heat to the dip, add 1 jalapeno, minced