I never eat cauliflower, but I thought I would give it a try. I’ve heard several times that mashed cauliflower taste close to masked potatoes, so I thought I would see for myself! I chose this recipe because one I love garlic and two I love cream cheese. And I ended up loving this recipe. It was definitely not mashed potatoes, but once you look past that and enjoy the taste of what it was, mashed cauliflower, the flavor is great. I was impressed and will make these again, maybe even try other mashed cauliflower recipes. So, if you know of any recipes you like please let me know!
E N J O Y
- 1 Medium Cauliflower
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Cut the Cauliflower into small florets and add to the boiling water for 10 minutes or until it’s soft when you poke with a fork
- Drain the cauliflower and place back in the pot for 2-3 minutes
- Using a food processor, blend up the cauliflower, cream cheese, butter, garlic and seasoning until it was smooth and creamy.
- Stir and top with shredded cheese before serving.