This is such an easy recipe! This makes a large batch, so it is great for large parties. My family has used this for about two party occasions during this Christmas season. Although it takes time to chill, its a quick prep and then you can go on with cleaning the place for your upcoming party, or go get ready for someone else’s party. Anyways, everyone has loved it. So, if you need a quick dish for an upcoming party, give this one a try. I did not do this, but the original source, Budget Girl, topped hers off with whipped cream. I will definitely have to do that next time, because there will be a next time. Have a happy holiday and I hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- 1 (5 oz) packet vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice, optional
- Dash of cinnamon, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in to a bowl and mix with a hand mixer. Spoon mixture into desired serving dish and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Boom, you’re done.I served my fluff with ginger snaps, but other great dipping options are: graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or animal crackers.